Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Tiffany Montanez(tink tink tink) :-p :-p






My experince in new orleans was a great experince. First off it was my first time riding in a plane which was pretty cool. Being away from my family for more than a day was pretty hard,but I got to spend it with another family I call the New Orleans family. Most upsetting moment was to see that most of the houses were still destroyed and not yet rebuild after 3yrs,which was ridiculous. Most Memorable moment was when i was informed that Nat Turner graduated from Columbia University, and instead of getting a job that pays great money he would rather be in New Orleans teaching kids with no pay and still managing his life well. The best thing about it is he is enjoying it to the fullest in my Opinion!!!



I MISS YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment