Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Your Presence Has Been Acknowledge ...


Hi Mr . Tuner , Renaldo , Terrance , Shawntrice & Stephanie ...

Greetings ! First and foremost I hope all is well . I pray for all of you and hope that your families are in the best of health ; mentally , physically , and emotionally . I know it's kind of hard for you all still but like my grandmother always say , "If there's a will , there's a way . " I believe Hurricane Katrina was a stepping stone , even after 3 years for all of you to begin change and growth in your own personal lives and communities . I learned a lot from you all and I'm thankful for the knowledge I gained . Mr . Nat Tuner is a wonderful teacher , and you guys are very intelligent . I wish Renaldo , Terrance and Shawntrice was as talkative as Mr . Nat Tuner at the beginning of the education vacation . Advice for the future , talk a little more and do not be afraid to share your thoughts , because believe it or not your very bright individuals . I remember telling Shawtrice , Stephanie & Renaldo about Brooklyn (Bed-Stuy) and how similar it is currently to there neighborhood (The lower ninth ward) . I learned more about the lava's , the different kind of hurricanes , The french quarters , Mr . Nat Tuner school , the students , food , selective residents , the police system , schools and the list can continue . I'm a leave it on a positive note ... continue doing good and do not let anyone stand in front of your American Dream , accomplish your goals no matter what ! I miss all of you guys !


P.E.A.C.E - Proper education always causes elevation .

Peace & Love ,
Shana


No comments:

Post a Comment